She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Monday, August 24, 2020

SARATOGA RESULT FROM 8/23/20

Well...we gave the ol' Empire Six a try yesterday and hit five of the six races. Race 5 proved to be the downfall with the highest odds on the board getting the win and I didn't have him. 

It happens. 

I'm still "up" on the Saratoga for the meet and for 2020 overall. 

This Saturday will be my last selections for Saratoga. Churchill springs into action the following Tuesday and I'll give you coverage on all five days of the opening week card out at the ol' Twin Spires. 


paulie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.