She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Sunday, August 23, 2020

SARATOGA PICKS -- 8/23-20

 Saratoga is offering a mandatory payout on their Empire 6 today, so, with yesterday's success, I'll invest a share of my profits back into the .20 Pick Six wager. 


RACE 4  

2 -- NO SALT


RACE 5  

2 -- UNRELENTING FORCE

5 -- SIX PERCENT

6 -- TOO EARLY

7 -- COLD HARD CASH


RACE 6 

1 -- TOWERING GAZE

2 -- HIGH SCHOOL CRUSE

6 -- MIA BEA STAR


RACE 7 

1 -- BIG ENGINE

2 -- LOVE ROCK

6 -- PETE'S PLAY CALL

7 -- MOUNT TRAVERS


RACE 8 

3 -- RUSHING FALL

5 -- SISTEERCHARLIE

6 -- MEAN MARY


RACE 9 

2 -- RINGGOOD

3 -- ALLIED INVASION

5 -- NERO'S FIDDLE

6 -- AINTITFUNKYNOW


THE PLAY:

The cost is about $115 to play it the way I structured it and we'll hope for a little luck early by using a single to start it out. Any time you get a 3/5 odds horse in a maiden claimer race in the opening leg, it's almost like playing a Pick 5.  Yes, Saratoga is the graveyard of the favorites but I just don't see it happening in Race 4. I've got coverage the rest of the way and I'll hope for the best.


paulie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.