She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, September 5, 2020

OAKS RESULTS -- 9-4-20

 It was a great day of handicapping yesterday on the Oaks Day selections!

Out of the 13 races, I had 12 winners. Only the second race messed me up, when a 12-1 shot slipped by my choices to get the win 

I handicapped all 13 races and gave you 52 horses to consider. Out of those I had 12 winners, 11 places and 10 shows. That's a 64% "in the money" percentage. Out of the 39 possible payout spots (win, place or show) I filled 33 of them for a sparkling 85% success rate.  I had nine Pick 3's, three Pick 4's and hit the final 11 races. I also gave you 10 exactas and eight trifectas.

If you didn't make money yesterday on Paulie Picks, you have no one to blame but yourself.  


BE sure to check back later today for my Derby picks!

paulie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.