She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Friday, September 4, 2020

CHURCHILL RESULTS FROM 9-3-20

 It was a good day yesterday figuring out the final four races at Churchill Downs.

I gave you 20 horses to consider in Races 8-11, after adjustments for scratches. Out of those, I had fpur winners, four seconds and four thirds. That's a 60% "in the money" percentage and, more importantly, I fill all 12 of the "payable" spots in the four race sequence. I had the Pick 4, which returned a nice $648.55 on the .50 cent wager. 

Race 8 had Crafty Lady surviving an objection to get the win, She beat the favorite and paid $9.80.

Race 9 had part of the entry, Rubus, hitting the wire first and we were handsomely rewarded with a $13.40 payout. Another favorite goes by the wayside...

Race 10, the Pocahontas Stakes, featured a stellar bunch of two-year-olds and it was Girl Daddy knocking off huge favoeite Crazy Beautiful to take the race. I got $8.60 on this one to win.

Race 11 brought another downing of a favorite when Iadanza turned back big favorite The Angry Man to close the card. $13.00 to win was the reward.

It's nice to go into Oaks on a hot streak. I'll have the full card for Oaks Day handicapped and here at the site later today.


paulie 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.