She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Sunday, September 27, 2020

CHURCHILL RESULTS -- 9/26/20

 A beautiful day for racing at Churchill Downs yesterday,  but the results didn't turn out very well for my selections yesterday. 

Out of the final four races (7-10) on the Saturday cards, I had 16 horses for you to consider. Out of those, I had one winner, two seconds and one third. That's a 25% "in the money' percentage and way below what I normally get. Filling four out of the 12 "payable" spots wasn't much better -- producing a 33% number. 

I did hit the 7th. race -- an even money shot in Idol. After that, I did not have the 25-1 shot in Race 8, 6-1 horse in Race 9 nor the 9-2 runner in Race 10.

I guess a lot of "players" were in the same boat with me, the late Pick 4 paid $4686 on the .50 cent wager. 

Next week, the Preakness. We'll give it the old college try then.


paulie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.