She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Thursday, September 3, 2020

CHURCHILL RESULTS FROM 9-2-20 AND THURSDAY SELECTIONS

 Another crazy day at the Downs yesterday during Derby Week. No favorites hit the wire in the final four races of the day for the second straight day.

Unsure of scratches and such yesterday, I outlined quite a few horses who might have a shot. As it turns out, 22 of my suggestion horses ran in the four races. 

For the second straight day, I fell short of hitting the late Pick 4 -- a Pick 4 that paid $7178 on the .50 cent wager! 

I had three winners, three seconds and four thirds. A 45% "in the money" percentage. I filled 10 of the 12 possible payout spots, for a 83% rate.

Wednesday's card had a $14.40 payout to win in Race Seven and I had that in Ain't No Elmers. 

In Race Eight, the payout was $21.60 to win and that's the race I didn't have a winner.

Race 9 saw Ambassador Luna get the "W", I had him and the payout was $17.00 on a $2 win wager.

In the final, Race 10, Prioritizer finished first, I had him recommended, and he returned $23.40 to win.


Thursday's Selections 


(Be advised the track conditions are sloppy (AS OF 11:30) and the turf races have been moved to the dirt. Scratches are heavy in Race 8 and 11, accordingly) We'll see if things dry out on the dirt, they did yesterday, but the rain was more substantial than yesterday. 


RACE 8 -- OPENING VERSE STAKES -- $115K -- 1 MILE (OFF TURF)

1 -- CAPTIVATING MOON

7 -- CULLAM ROAD

2 -- RENAISSANCE FROLIC

3 -- CRAFTY DADDY


RACE 9 -- OPTIONAL CLAIMING -- 62K -- SIX FURLONGS

2 -- EXPLORER

8 -- STRAIGHT SHOT

5 -- TOUGH LOVE

6 -- RAGTIME BLUES

( IF MORE SCRATCHES OCCUR, CONSIDER #1A RUBUS and #CANDY CORNELL) 


RACE 10 -- POCAHONTAS STAKES -- GRADE I -- 200K -- 1 MILE

6 -- CRAZY BEAUTIFUL

1 -- FABRICATE

10 - INJECT

9 -- ALEXANDRIA

( IF MORE SCRATCHES OCCUR, CONSIDER #11 GIRL DADDY, #12 MANIA)


RACE 11 -- MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT -- 97K -- 1 MILE (OFF TURF) 

7 -- THE ANGRY MAN

13 -- EEL POINT

9 -- CAPT MAESTRI

6 -- IADANZA


Good luck today!


PAULIE




paulie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.