She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Tampa Bay Picks -- 3/6/21

 A nice four race sequence to close out the card at Tampa Bay today. WE get three stakes races, including the Road To The Derby's TAMPA BAY DERBY, and that's where I'm going today. 


RACE 9 -- HILLSBOROUGH STAKES -- GII -- $225K -- 1-1/8 MILE (TURF)

2 -- COUNTERPARTY RISK

4 -- LA SIGNARE

11 -- MICHELINE

1 -- MAGIC ATTITUDE

(IF SCRATCHES OCCUR -- 8 - MISS TEHERAN) 


RACE 10 -- FLORIDA OAKS -- GIII -- $200K -- 1-1/16TH MILE (TURF) 

2 -- JOUSTER

10 -- DOMAIN EXPERTISE

6 -- BE SNEAKY 

3 -- MIA MARTINA

(IF SCRATCHCES OCCUR -- 11 -- OYSTER BOX) 


RACE 11 -- TAMPA BAY DERBY -- GII -- $400K -- 1-1/8TH MILE

3 -- CANDY MAN ROCKET

8 -- HIDDEN STASH

11 -- PROMISE KEEPER

10 -- HELIUM 

(IF SCRATCHES OCCUR -- 9 -- UNBRIDLED HONOR) 


RACE 12 -- MAIDEN -- $31K -- 1 MILE (TURF) 


6 -- REINA DEL SOL

7 -- LISHEEN

11 -- SILKY WARRIOR

4 -- TRANQUILLIANA

(IF SCRATCHES OCCUR -- 8 -- BALLACOLLA) 


THE PLAY


I'm going to keep it simple today and just play the Pick 4 with my top four picks in each leg. 

It's a $128 bet on the .50 cent Pick 4 variety and I like the coverage. If I were to go a bit "deeper" I might include Ballacolla in the final race. That bumps it up to $160, still manageable and gives me that added security in a race where you have at least five first time starters.. Antonio Gallardo gets on board this first time starter for Chad Brown...might be an angle? 

1,2,4,11/2.3.6.10/3.8,10,11/4.6.7.11 (8?) 


Good luck today !


paulie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.