She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Saratoga Selections 7/25/20



A challenging late Pick 4 at Saratoga today, so let's get to it! 

As usual, if any scratches occur, I'll jump in with the changes on selections -- 
so be sure to check back! 


RACE 8 -- Optional Claiming -- 62K -- 1-1/8th mile

6 -- PRIORITIZE
1 -- MONEY MOVES
2 -- DYNAMAX PRIME
3 -- PARSIMONY


RACE 9 -- ALW -- 64K -- 1-1/16th mile  (TURF) 

4 -- BARLEEWON
7 -- MO READY
3 -- SIMPLY
12 -- STANHOPE


RACE 10 -- VANDERBILT HANDICAP -- 250K -- Six Furlongs

2 -- WHITMORE
3 -- FIRENZE FIRE
4 -- VOLATILE
5 -- MIND CONTROL


RACE 11 -- MAIDEN CLAIMING -- 40K -- 1-1/16TH mile  (TURF) 

10 -- BABY GIRL
11 -- FRENCHIE FROU FROU
6 -- MICROMILLION
5 -- TIMELESS JOURNEY 


Betting strategy: 

I'll stick with just trying to hit the Late Pick 4 today, I'm "up" on the Saratoga meet and can afford to go a little deep today.

In Race 8, I'll take my top four picks and add #8 Locally Owned.

In Race 9, I'm going with my top three picks

In Race 10, once again, my top three picks

In Race 11, I'll go deep and take my top four picks, plus add #2 Eighty Seven North, #8 Go Zappem and #7 Brouia. I'm following my theory to "not weep and go deep" in the final leg with this bunch of maiden claimers.

The Play: 

Race 8:      1,2,3,6,8
Race 9:      3,4,7
Race 10:    2,3,4
Race 11:    2,5,6,7,8,10,11

Cost:  $157.50


Good luck today and bet 'em however you like!


paulie
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.