She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Keeneland Selections -- 7/11/20


What a day of racing in store for us today at Keeneland!  Six Stakes races (three Grade II and three Grade I) on the card.

Let's look at these stakes, beginning with the fourth race (which also starts a $1 Pick Six). 


RACE 4 -- APPALACHIAN STAKES -- GRADE II -- 150K -- ONE MILE (TURF)

4 -- ALMS
5 -- PASSION FACTOR
6 -- WALK IN MARRAKESH
2 -- ENOLA GAY


RACE 5 -- MADISON STAKES -- GRADE I -- 250K -- 7 FURLONGS

5 -- GURANA
8 -- BELL'S THE ONE
7 -- MIA MISCHIEF
3 -- SALLY'S CURLIN


RACE 6 -- SHAKERTOWN STAKES -- GRADE II -- 150K -- 5-1/2 FURLONGS (TURF) 

2 -- WILDMAN JACK
8 -- BOUND FOR NOWHERE
1 - -EXTRAVAGANT KID
10 -- TOTALLY BOSS


RACE 7 -- ASHLAND STAKES -- GRADE I -- 400K -- 1-1/16TH MILE

2 -- VENETIAN HARBOR
6 -- SPEECH
3 -- BONNY SOUTH
4 -- ENVOUTANTE


RACE 8 -- JENNY WILEY STAKES -- GRADE I -- 250K -- 1-1/16TH MILE (TURF)

4 -- RUSHING FALL
6 -- JOLIE OLIMPICA
7 -- ALTEA
8 - -TOINETTE


RACE 9 -- BLUE GRASS STAKES -- GRADE II -- 600K -- 1-1/8TH MILE

7 -- SWISS SKYDIVER
3 -- ART COLLECTOR
10 -- RUSHIE
1 -- SHIVAREE



So, how do we play today's card?  I'm looking at (2) Pick 3's  (Races 4-6 and  Races 7-9) 

If you want a Pick 6 play, I might suggest

Race 4 -- 4.5
Race 5 -- 5,7,8
Race 6 -- 2,8
Race 7 -- 2,6
Race 8 -- 4
Race 9 -- 3,7 

It's a $72 play and a bit "chalky" but I like it and may toss it in. 

(If scratches occur today that affect the picks, I'll jump back in to update, so be sure to check back for any updated picks.

Win some money, honey! 


paulie
xxxxx


RACE 8 --   

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.