She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Monday, June 1, 2020

Sunday Churchill Results 5/30/20


An interesting day at the twin Spires on Sunday. I outlined my top four choices in the final six races at Churchill, a total of 24 picks. 

Out of those, I had three winners, four seconds and four thirds. That's a 46% "in the money" number. Out of 18 possible payout possibilities, I had 61% of them. 

Winners were: 

Paris Lights (Race 5) 
Whoville (Race 6)
Royal Flag (Race 9) 

Unfortunately, the Pick 3's I tried did not hit. Connection almost got there in race 7, finishing second in a Pick 3 that paid $73 on the .50 cent wager. 

The Pick 5 paid $3590 on a .50 cent wager. The Pick 6 was a payout of $20,563. 

If you had put a $2 WPS on all of my 24 picks, your cost would have been $144. You would received a payout of $94. I know, that's not great, but, in the words of the late Scott Harris..."we can pick the horses, but we can't pick how much we'll get back." 

Pick 6 winning numbers:  

3-10-7-1-2-5

We'll give it a go Saturday. A huge card at Belmont and a nice card at Churchill. I try to stay "local" when I can when handicapping, but, I may make an exception and present Belmont picks Saturday. I haven't decided yet. I'm still showing a profit at Churchill and overall at all tracks with my selections since I re-assumed posting my picks back on Feb 15th.....so let's keep playing with "their" money, right? 


Stay safe

paulie
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.