She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Churchill Downs Selections 6/6/20



A fine day of racing, although pretty hot and humid, in store for Churchill today. We'll look at the Late Pick 4 (races 8-11) which involves two stakes races, a high level allowance race and high level maiden special weight. 


RACE 8 -- ARISTIDES STAKES -- 1OOK -- SIX FURLONGS


6 -- VOLATILE
1 -- MANNY WAH
2 -- HONEST MISCHIEF
4 -- BOBBY'S WICKED ONE 



RACE 9 -- ALLOWANCE -- 81K -- 5-1/2 FURLONGS (TURF) 


3 -- IKEISGREAT
6 -- JOHNNY VALENTINE
5 -- HIGH CRIMES
10 -- ALFIE SOLOMON



RACE 10 -- DOGWOOD STAKES -- 100K (G III) -- SEVEN FURLONGS

2 -- FOUR GRACES
8 -- EDGEWAY
5 -- MAGIC DANCE
3 -- BAYERNESS



RACE 11 -- MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT -- 79K -- 1-1/8TH MILE (TURF) 


8 -- QUEEN MEDB
3 -- SPORTN'FOLLY 
7 -- GOLDEN LOCH
4 -- STAND TALL



I got a owner tip yesterday on a horse in the 5th race I'll share with you. NOBLE COMPANION runs out of Matt Kordenbrock's stable and the word is the works have been pretty awesome, including two "bullet's" in his last four. He's morning line 12-1, so I'll look at taking a chance with him. He's shortening up to six furlongs and jockey Albin Jimenez is good at getting them out fast out of the gate. 

In tackling today's Pick 4, I'm considering taking my top four picks in Race 8 in the first leg, my top four picks in Race 9, plus #4 Ace Destroyer in the second leg. I'm going with just Four Graces and Edgeway in Race 10 and going deep in Race 11, my top four picks plus #1 Urbana and #6 Fate Factor.  

1,2,4,6
3,4,5,6,10
2,8
1,3,4,6,7,8

It's a $120 .50 cent ticket, but since I'm playing on their money, it's doable for me. 

Play 'em anyway you like and good luck today!  








No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.