She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Sunday, August 8, 2021

SARATOGA RESULTS -- 8/7/21

 THE OBJECTIVE WAS TO TAKE DOWN the Late Pick 5 at Saratoga yesterday. Unfortunately, it did not come to pass. I gave you 24 horses to consider, after scratches, and had three winners, four places and five shows. That's a 50% "in the money" number. There were 15 "payable spots" to fill and I filled 12 of them for 80% 


Race 6 saw two my my pick scratch but I still had FLAVUS (6/5) as a winner. I also had TELL YOUR DADDY for place and VALUE PROPOSITION ran third, but for purse money only. Seems he lost a shoe before the race. 

Race 7 got WAR LIKE GODDESS home first for me (4/5) and I also had MY SISTER NAT for second and TEMPLE CITY TERROR show. 

Race 8 was the downfall. BELLA SOFIA (4-1) got the win and I excluded that one. I ran second with SOOPER SENSATIONAL and SEARCH RESULT.

Race 9 was another disappointment.  STATE OF REST lit up the board at 21-1 and I didn't have him. I managed a show out of the race with DU JOUR. I was pretty disappointed in BOISHOI BALLET. 

Race 10 got my pick KNICKS GO to the line first. I also had MAXFIELD for place and SILVER STATE to show. 


The Pick 5 paid $438.25 on the .50 cent variety. I thought that was low...but since I didn't hit it, it really doesn't matter.


We'll give it a go next Saturday


pau;ie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.