She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Sunday, October 25, 2020

KEENELAND RESULTS 10/24/20

 Closing day at Keeneland, or at least until Breeders Cup in a couple of weeks there. I gave you 16 horses to consider yesterday and out of those I had two winners, two places and two show runners. 38% "in the money: -- one of the lowest percentages I've had in a while.  I did cover six of the 12 payable spots

Admittedly, my handicapping was a bit off and I attribute a lot of that to playing "big name" jockeys yesterday. That plan went awry when Samy Camacho got the win in Race 7 and James Graham took first in Race 9. 


My Pick 4, therefore, did not hit. If you nailed it, you got a nice $588.80 on the .50 cent wager. 

That's the way it goes sometimes, you study, plan and the horses prove you wrong. 


Have a Super Sunday and we'll see you at Churchill next week.


paulie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.