She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Sunday, October 11, 2020

KEENELAND RESULTS -- 10-10-20

 An interesting day of racing yesterday at Keeneland. The rain never showed up that I had handicapped for , but....out of the 20 horses I gave you, I had three winners, three seconds and two thirds. That's a 40% "in the money" percentage, which is a little lower that I normally hit for. I filled eight of the 12 possible "payout" sports available. 

I've always handicapped races differently when I expect the track to go "sloppy" and the turf wet. That's what I did yesterday, but, mother nature had different ideas....keeping it dry.

In RACE 7, we saw one of my picks ROC'S PRINCESS take them from gate to wire to win at a very nice 19-1 odds. That was a nice start to the Pick 3 and Pick 4.

RACE 8 was the Fayette and MR FREEZE get the win. He wsn't one of my original top four picks, but I moved him up and used him when scratches occured in the race. The winner went off at 3/2 odds. 

The Queen Elizabeth Cup in RACE 10 went to HARVEY'S LIL GOIL who pulled away in the turf stretch and won at 7/2 odds. She helped me hit the Pick 3 for Races 7,8,9 that paid a nice $141.60 on the .50 cent wager. 

RACE 11 was a major upset with a 29-1 shot (CRITICAL THREAT) getting a perfectly timed ride from Martin Garcia to come storming down the stretch and nosing out my picks, who ran second and third.

If you played the Pick 4 and managed to hit it, you were rewarded with $4681 on a .50 attempt. 

I'll give it a go next Saturday. .  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.