She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Friday, November 5, 2021

FRIDAY BREEDERS CUP RESULTS -- 11/5/21

 I went after the five Breeders Cup races Friday and hit four of them.  Race10 was strange with two of my picks getting scratched.

All in all, I had17 runners go and had four winners, four seconds and two thirds. I'LL take it.


RACE 6 --In the Turf Sprint, I had TWLIGHT GLEAMING  at 5-1 and GO BEARS GO. It was an exacta thay paid $67,50


RACE 7 -- In the Juvenile fillies, I had ECHO ZULU at 6/5. I also had JUJUS MAP and TARABI


RACE 8 -- I n the Juvenile Fillies Turf I had PIZZA BIANCA (9-1) and MALAVATH. That exacta paid $197


RACE 9 -- CORNICH won the JUVENILE at 7/5 odds. 


RACE 10 --- Well, it was weird with the scratches.  I managed to get nothing on the board.


WE'LL give it a go tomorrow  


paulie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.