She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, November 13, 2021

CHURCHILL DOWNS PICKS 11-13-21

Cloudy and cold at Churchill today. 

Ive looked at thee Late PICK 4 and my picks are below: 


RACE 8 -- MSW -- $120K -- ONE MILE

5 -- MASK PATROL

7 -- SEAL BEACH

8 -- SEVEN FLAT

6 -- CLOUDY


RACE 9 -- ALLOWANCE -- $127K -- SIX FURLONGS 

3 -- GIRL WITH A DREAM

5 -- LADY DANAE

7 -- PIPELINE GIRL

1 -- SUNDAY GRACE


RACE 10 -- DREAM SURPREME STAKES -- $300K -- SIX FURLONGS

4 -- SCONSIN

6 -- BELL'S THE ONE

7 -- FRANK'S ROCKETTE

5 -- CLUB CAR


RACE 11 -- MSW -- $120K -- ONE MILE

1 -- ALMANZO

4 -- CALL ME MIDNIGHT

9 -- OILER

8 -- QUICK TO BLAME

(ALSO WATCH -- 10 -- BRAWNDO) 


I'm playing the Late Pick 4 with my picks. Let's win one !



Good luck today!

paulie




No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.