She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, November 20, 2021

CHURCHILL DOWNS PICKS -- 11/20/21

 

A cool but clear and dry day for Fall racing at Churchill Downs this Saturday. A bit of everything in the Late Pick 4 -- with a optional claiming, allowance, stakes and maiden races to close out the card. iT'S, OF COURSE, ALL ON THE DIRT. The track should be fast. 

I'll checK back later today for scratches and update my picks as needed Good Luck!


RACE 8 -- OPTIONAL CLAIMING - 63K - SIX AND 1/2 FURLONGS


4 -- CENTER AISLE

7 -- MISS MOSAIC

3 -- SUN PATH

2 -- SLAM DUNK 


RACE 9 -- ALLOWANCE -  127K - SIX FURLONGS


1 -- COOL QUEST

2 -- PIRATE RICK

6 -- GULFSTREAM WAY

3 -- NAME REJECTED


RACE 10 -- CHILUKKI STAKES -- 300K -- ONE MILE


 7 -- OBLIGATORY

3 -- MATERA

4 -- MISS BIGLY

1 -- SHE CAN'T SING


RACE 11 -- MAIDEN -- 120K -- SEVEN FURLONGS


2 -- FABULOUS FANNY

9 -- LISCOLVIN

7 -- DAME JOVIALE

5 -- TAKE A STAND


THE PLAY

I'll stand by my top four picks in each of the four races and play my late Pick 4 that way. It'll cost you $128 on the .50 cent Pick 4. 

paulie



No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.