She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Sunday, September 29, 2019

SATURDAY RESULTS FROM 9/28/19

Saturday wasn't exactly what I wanted, as far as results went, I did not hit the Late Pick 4, but there were some successes.
.
Out of the 16 runners I had in Races 8-11...I had (2) winners, (3) second places and (3) shows.
A 50% "in the money" percentage. A $2 across the board wager on all was a $96 investment. It returned $98.60 so a small profit there. We did catch a 9-1 and 5-1 on top in our wins, so that was pretty cool.

We'll close the book on the .Twin Spires now until November and head east on I-64 to see what Keeneland has to offer


paulie
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.