She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Kentucky Derby Post Draw -- WEDNESDAY THOUGHTS




There's your field and post positions for the Kentucky Derby.

Based on the draw, I'm ready to give you my five horses I feel have the best shot at winning.

OMAHA BEACH still remains my pick to win but I'm also considering GAME WINNER, ROADSTER, BY MY STANDARDS and CODE OF HONOR. Play them anyway you see fit, I'll probably try a .50 cent trifecta box on the five and some other nonsense. If you are a superfecta fan, maybe try those five in the top two spots and add Tacitus and Maximum Security with them in third and fourth. You can do a .50 cent superfecta this way for $200 and my guess is it'll pay way more than your original investment.

I'll be back tomorrow with some selections for Thursday's card at Churchill.


**************************************************************************


Looking at today (Wednesday's) card....I see three races where I might play.

Play #1   .50 Cent Late Pick Three:

Race 8:  1,6,11
Race 9:  1,2.6
Race 10:  1,3,7,8

This is only a $22.50 wager amount and from what I saw yesterday....inside posts werre having a lot of success and the rail was quite alive.

Play #2  $2 exacta box in Race 7 with the 1,2,3,5    A $24 investment


Play #3 $2 exacta box in Race 4 with 1,2,3,6  A  $24 investment




paulie
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.