She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Saturday recap of Churchlll Downs racing


I didn't do too badly for the ten race card on Opening Night at Churchill Downs Saturday. Out of ten races, I picked six winners, six places and five shows. That is over 50% as far as the the possible payouts go. 17 payouts on the 30 possible money makers in a ten race card. Out of my 40 picks for the night, I had five scratches...so 35 runners actually left the gate for me.

Winners I gave you were:

Mindyerownmalone -- 2nd race --- $21.20 payout to win
Moonfield -- 3rd race -- $9.20 payout to win
Proschema -- 7th race --  $15.60 payout to win
Jo Jo Air -- $30.40 payout to win
Belle Tapisserie -- 9th race -- $4.60 payout to win
Apreciado --  10th race -- $15.60 payout to win

$96.60 returned on win bets

So,  a profit, just on the win bets alone. If you had put $2 win on each of the 35 horses I have you, that's $70 bucks.

We'll look at Oaks and Derby later week here and maybe Thursday.


paulie
xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.