She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Odds for Derby update 4/25/19


I posted an article last week on the five horses to consider and my favorite to win the Kentucky Derby.

Here's a current Vegas update on those five horses odds:

OMAHA BEACH   4-1
GAME WINNER    9-2
IMPROBABLE      5-1
ROADSTER           5-1
TACITUS                8-1


I'll be watching the opening week at Churchill (which starts Friday night) and offering a few
suggestions here on wagering, as well as, breakdown of Oaks and Derby cards and my picks.

Be sure to check back.


Paulie


No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.