She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, July 13, 2019

SARATOGA SUCCESS !!!!!!


If you played my selections for the late PK. 4 at Saratoga....CONGRATULATIONS !

We hit that .50 PICK 4 for $1290.25 and spent $144 to do it. A nice return on initial investment, no doubt....getting back $9 dollars for ever dollar wagered.

I gave you four winners in the four race sequence, two seconds and two thirds. That's a 50% "in the money" percentage -- eight of sixteen.

Race 8 I had (6) PEACEFUL, who paid $7.40 to win. I also provided (7) FIRST WAVE who finished second

Race 9 I had (4) SISTER CHARLIE on top and "the sis"  returned $5.80 to win. I also had (2) Rushing Fall, who finished second and (6) Homerique who ran third.

Race 10 we got a price on (7) RULER OF THE NILE who pulled away in the stretcch after following the pace and won at $27.40 on a $2 dollar wager. (5) Payne finished third.

Race 11 we got lucky with (8) PATRIOT DRIVE, who also used a stretch move from pretty far back to pass them all and  paid $12.60 to win.


As we've said here before...sometimes, it takes a little money to make a little money to make a little money. Don't be afraid to keep a few horses in your betting mix instead of being "cost cautious".


Paulie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.