She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, March 4, 2023

GULFSTREAM/FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH

 

A very competitive card at Gulfstream today, including Derby prep The Fountain of Youth. I looked at the latter part of the card and have come up with picks from Race 10 thru Race 14. There's a Pick 5 there, in these races, so I'm going to try and take it down. 

Good luck. I doubt I get back in here to update anything (doing this at 10 a.m.) I;ve got a busy day of women's basketball reporting ahead of me. 


RACE 10

7 -- CHARGE IT

4 -- SIMPLIFICATION

6 -- ENDORSED

9 -- NITROUS CHANNE;


RACE 11 

3 -- SPEAK OF THE DEVIL

1 -- FAITH IN HUMANITY

4 -- WHITE FROST

10 -- FAST AS FLIGHT


RACE 12 

3 -- RED CARPET ROADIE

10 -- LEAVE NO TRACE

5 -- UNDERVALUED ASSET

1 ATOMICALLY


RACE 13 

2 -- MASTER PIECE

1 -- HIGHEST HONOR

7 -- ASTRONAUT

10 -- VALUE ENGINEERING


RACE 14

4 -- FORTE

6 -- BLAZING SEVENS

7 -- MAGE

8 -- ROCKET CAN


paulie



No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.