She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, November 5, 2022

BREEDERS CUP PICKS -- 11/5/22

 

What a wonderful day for the nine Saturday Breeders Cup Races at Keeneland! I know, some of you asked for Friday Picks, but circumstances prevented me from listing my picks. I did have four of the five winners, including Forte's upset win. 

I handicapped the nine BC Saturday races, and here's what I got. I'll jump back in with scratches as needed.

KEY FOR TODAY:  WHEN IN DOUBT, BET A EURO/BRITISH HORSE ON THE TURF RACES. 


RACE 3 -- FILLY AND MARE SPRINT

4 -- CECE

13 -- ECHO ZULU

8 -- GOODNIGHT OLIVE

5 -- FRANK'S ROCKETTE


RACE 4 -- TURF SPRINT

8 -- GOLDEN PAL

6 -- HIGHFIELD PRINCESS

7 -- ARREST ME RED

4 -- CAMPANELLE


RACE 5 -- DIRT MILE

9 -- CYBERKNIFE

7 -- CODY'S WISH

6 -- LAUREL RIVER (scratch)

5 -- GUNITE

2 -- Simplification


RACE 6 -- TURF

3 -- NASHWA

11 -- IN ITALIAN

4 -- ABOVE THE CURVE

12 -- MOIRA


RACE 7 -- SPRINT

9 -- JACKIE'S WARRIOR

2 -- KIMARI

6 -- ELITE POWER

11 -- FLASH OF MISCHIEF


RACE 8 -- TURF MILE

13 -- KINROSS

8 -- REGAL GLORY

11 -- ANNAPOLIS

4 -- MODERN GAMES


RACE 9 -- DISTAFF

1 -- MALATHAAT

6 -- NEST

4 -- CLAIRIERE

8 -- SOCIETY


RACE 10 -- TURF

5 -- REBEL'S ROMANCE

2 -- WAR LIKE GODDESS

7 -- NATION'S PRIDE

3 -- STONE AGE


RACE 11-- CLASSIC

4 -- FLIGHTLINE

1 -- TAIBA

6 -- EPICENTER

2 -- LIFE IS GOOD


paulie





No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.