She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, August 6, 2022

SARATOGA PICKS -- 8/6/22

 Welcome back and hello again! After a week off last week (vacation time, don't ya know...) I'm back and ready to earn a little money to pay for what I did/ ..

WE GO to SARATOGA today, a nice card that includes a late Pick 4 that has three Grade I's in it.  The Test, The Whitney and the Saratoga Derby. Here we go...


RACE 9 -- TEST

1 -- MATAREYA

2 -- STERLING SILVER

6 -- HOT PEPPERS

3 -- ELM DRIVE


RACE 10 -- WHITNEY

6 -- LIFE IS GOOD

2 -- HOT ROD CHARLIE

4 -- OLYMPIAD

1 -- AMERICAN REVOLUTION scratched

HAPPY SAVER


RACE 11 -- SARATOGA DERBY

6 -- ANNAPOLIS

11 --ETHERIAL ROAD

9 -- CLASSIC CAUSEWAY

10 -- STONE AGE


RACE 12 -- MSW

9 -- BIONDI

2 -- YOUR MISSION

8 -- DREAMPOINT

7 -- WALK EM DOWN


I'll be back later today to cover any scratches. Play 'em anyway you like and best of luck. 


paulie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.