She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, July 16, 2022

ELLIS PARK PICKS -- 7/16/22

A hot summer day in Henderson, KY for racing at Ellis Park. And tough-to-handicap, competitive fields, as well.in the "pea patch".  As I've tried to do, I stick with the Kentuckt tracks -- the racing is undoubtedly better at Saratoga today, but I'm not as comfortable handicapping the New York Jockey colony or trainers -- muxh less the horses. So, it's off to Ellis I go: 


RACE 6

10 -- LAVISH HABITS

6 -- AMARI'S IMAGE

7 -- FANCY MARTINI

2 -- MAMA RINA

(IF SCRATCHES OCCUR -- 8 -- LADY ARSINOE)


RACE 7 

2 -- LEGIONNAIRE

3 -- WHAT'S UP DOC

6 -- UNCLE BERLEY

9 -- KINGFISHER

(IF SCRATCHES OCCUR -- 8 -- BLOW TORCH)


RACE 8 

6 -- CURRENT

8 -- BAMA BREEZE

5 -- NEXT

2 -- INTRADAY

( IF SCRATCHES OCCUR -- 7 -- ATTORNEY TIM)


RACE 9 

1 -- STELLA TERESA

3 -- RATHER BE LUCKY

5 -- TWENTYTWENTYHOAX

10 -- GET BY

( IF SCRATCHES OCCUR -- 6 -- BALI GOWN)


Good luck today and I'll try to get back to the site and make any changes, if necessary. 


paulie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.