She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, January 29, 2022

GULFSTREAM PICKS -- 1/28/21

 

Hi there, ho there -- hello there !

Yep, been away awhile and don't usually resurface until the spring, but with the huge Pegasus Day card at Gulfstream today and our city paralyzed by the snow squall yesterday, it's a good day to stay inside and watch horseracing, right?  

I'm going to try the late Pick 4 at Gulfstream. Here we go:

RACE 9:

4 --Regal Glory

1 -- Sweet Melania

8 -- Summer in Sartoga

5 -- Gift List

RACE 10: 

7 -- Dennis Moment

8 -- Speakers Corner

6 --Liam

1 -- Fearless

5 -- Shivaree

RACE 11: 

6 -- Colonel Liam

8 -- Sacred Life

12  -- Never Surprised

10 -- Channel Cat

RACE 12: 

1  -- Knicks Go

4 -- Life Is Good

(Note: I'm going just two deep in Race 12. If you want to go deeper, maybe try 2 -- Chess Chief and/or 3 -- Stilleto. I see it as a two-horse race, though.


TOTAL WAGER COST ON THE .50 PICK FOUR:  $80

If there are scratches, I'll jump in and make the necessary changes. 


paulie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.