She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Sunday, November 28, 2021

CHURCHILL RESULTS -- 11/29/21

 So, another "close but no cigar" in my Saturday picks. I gave you 16 horse to consider yesterday in the final four races at Churchill.  I had three winners, four seconds and three thirds -- good for a 69% "in the money" number.  I filled 10 of the 12 payable spots for a 83% success rate. 

Race 9 -- I  had the exacta with TEJANO TWIST (6/5) first and BARBER ROAD second. Joe Rocco got the win for W. Bret Calhoun with a perfectly timed ride. 

Race 10 -- I hit the trifecta with DREAM LITH (9-1) first, YUUGIRI second and SANDSTONE third. Ramon Vasquez in saddle for Roberto Doidoro. 

Race 11 -- SMILE HAPPY (9/2) knocked off the two favorites to win the Ky Jockey Club Stakes. Corey Lanerie guided him home for Kenny McPeek. I had CLASSIC CAUSEWAY for second and WHITE ALBERRO for third. 

Race 12- Another trifecta for me with MARISSA'S LADY (3-1) getting the win for Rafael Bejarano and William Morey. I also had MALAREYA in second and SWEET DANI GIRL in third. 

A nice Pick 4 if you were smarter than me and included SMILE HAPPY in it -- $502.20 on the .50 cent wager. 


***********************************************************************************


I now "take the rest of the year off" and I'll start Paulie Picks up again when they return to Keeneland in the spring of 2022.   Thank you for following and we'll see ya then. 


paulie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.