She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Sunday, November 21, 2021

CHURCHILL DOWNS RESULTS -- 11/20/21

 Another "oh,so close, but no cigar" day for me in handicapping the late Pick 4 at Churchill Downs. I gave you 16 horses I thought would run well Saturday and had three winners, three seconds and three thirds in Races 8-11. That's a 56% "in the money" percentage.  Out of the 12 "payable" spots  -- I Filled nine, for 75% success, 


RACE 8 -- CENTER AISLE got the win (6/5) pretty easily with Joel Rosario riding for Paulo Lobo. I had her, second place MISS MOSAIC and third place SUN PATH. A good start to the sequence.

RACE 9 -- This one was the wrecker. TULANE TRYST launched a late stretch drive (2-1) to catch and pass my top pick COOL QUEST right at the wire. Churchill favorite jockey  Brian Hernandez, Jr sunk my Pick 4 for Charlie DeVaux. So close...

RACE 10 -- In the Chilukki Stakes, OBLIGATORY (3/2) got the win for Joel Rosario and Billy Mott. I had her, MALERA for second and MISS BIGLY for show.

RACE 11 -- DAME JOVIALE broke her maiden in the final (6-1) with James Graham in the saddle and George Arnold training. I had her, along with TAKE A STAND for second


The Pick 4 paid $95.65 on the .50 cent wager. 


A Big stakes card at Churchill next Saturday and we'll give it a go


paulie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.