She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Keeneland Results from 10-26-19


If there is anyone more glad than I to see the Keeneland meet end, point them out to me.

On a rainy Saturday, closing day for their Fall Meet, the Lexington track taught me yet another lesson.

I gave you (16) horses to consider for the Late Pick 4. Two got scratched, so 14 broke from the gate. Out of those, I managed two winners, two places and two shows. Six out out 14 is about 43% and nothing tp be proud of. Expect the unexpected and I should probably avoid handicapping this track in the Spring.

I was entirely off the board in the final - a MSW affair on the turf.

$2 across the board on all would have cost $84. I got back $46.

OH WELL, I move on and will have both Friday and Saturday Breeders Cup picks for you next week. Let's hope a change in venue brings a little better luck.


paulie
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.