She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, October 5, 2019

KEENELAND 10/5/19 PICKS


The second day of racing at Keeneland's Fall Meet has a very enticing Pick 4 sequence which starts in the seventh race and has three Grade I and one Grade II races , so that is where I'll go today. 

RACE 7 -- SIX FURLONGS -- TCA -- GRADE II -- 250K

1 -- OURS TO RUN
3 -- SPICED PERFECTION
7 -- TALK VEUVE TO ME
8 -- CHALON


RACE 8 -- ONE MILE (TURF) -- FIRST LADY -- GRADE I -- 400K

3 -- JULIET FOXTROT
6 -- VASILIKA
4 -- UNI
11 -- RUSHING FALL


RACE 9 -- ONE AND ONE SIXTEENTH MILE -- BREEDERS FUTURITY -- GRADE I -- 500K 

1 -- TAP IT TO WIN
6 -- MAXFIELD
8 -- AJAAWEED
10 -- GOUVERNEUR MORRIS


RACE 10 -- 1 MILE (TURF) -HADWELL -- GRADE I -- 1 MILLION DOLLARS

3 -- BANDUA
4 -- VALID POINT
6 -- ADMISSIONS OFFICE
11 -- MARCH TO THE ARCH  
13 -- DIVISIDERO 


(Note -- I'll probably go five deep in the final, depending on how the day goes early. So many great runners in the $1 million Shadwell.)

Play 'em however you like. We had success at Churchill with the $2 WPS wager on the runners -- $24 per race -- except for the final...a $30 wager.  It's a safe way to play. Today also might be a good day to play a $2 EXACTA box with the selected runners. A investment of $24 a race with four selections and $40 with five.  

Good luck and, remember...it takes money to make money


paulie
xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.