She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, January 23, 2021

PEGASUS WORLS CUP PICKS -- JAN 23rd

 Hey! It's time to get back into the Saturday Paulie Picks and I get started with the big day of stakes racing at Gulfstream today on Pegasus World Cup Day! 

Let's try to start 2021 off with a bang, I'm going after the Late Pick 4. Some really good racing today at Gulfstream, I've handicapped the runners, checked out the angles and made my picks,  so let's go !! 


RACE 9 -- INSIDE INFO STAKES -- GII -- SEVEN FURLONGS -- $200K 


4 -- THISTIMEMYTIME

2 -- CINNABUNNY

7 -- SALLY'S CROWN

3 -- BRONX BEAUTY

(IF SCRATCHES OCCUR:  1 -- DREAM MARIE) 


RACE 10 -- WL MCKNIGHT STAKES -- GIII -- 1-1/2 MILE (TURF) -- $150K


8 -- SIR ANTHONY

5 -- SADLER'S JOY

7 -- TIDE OF THE SEA

11 -- CHANNEL CAT

(IF SCRATCHES OCCUR: 1--DOSWELL) 


RACE 11 -- PEGASUS WORLD CUP TURF -- GI -- 1-3/16TH MILE (TURF) -- $1 MILLION


5 -- LARGENT

5 -- COLONEL LIAM

12 -- SOCIAL PARANOIA

11 -- SAY THE WORD

(IF SCRATCHES OCCUR: 2-- BREAKING THE RULES) 


RACE 12 -- PEGASUS WORLD CUP -- GI -- 1-1/8TH MILE -- $3 MILLION 


4 -- KNICKS GO

10 -- CODE OF HONOR

7 -- TAX

5 -- JESUS' TEAM

(IF SCRATCHES OCCUR: 8-- HARPER'S FIRST RIDE) 


**********   I'll try to get back in here and adjust the picks if needed if scratches occur, so be sure to check back as race time for Race 9 approaches -- around 3:40 p.m. EST **********


THE PLAY: 

I'll take all four picks in Race 9 and do the same in Race 10. One could try and shorten up in Race 11 with just Largent and Colonel Liam, but I'm going to respect the "outside" runners and add Socail Paranoia and Say The Word. In the final, Race 12, I see it as a three horse race: I'll play Knicks Go, Code of Honor and Tax.

PICK 4 --  COST $96

2,3,4,7 / 5,7,8,11 / 5,6,11,12 / 4,7,10

I'm cruising into this one with the ample profit I built in 2020, so let's hope the luck continues and we start 2021 off with a score! 


paulie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.