She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Gulfstream Picks -- 1/30/21

 A nice day of racing at Gulfstream today that features the three-year-olds in the late stakes races. Two fillies stakes, the Road to the Kentucky Derby Holy Bull Stakes and a wide open claiming affair make up the final four on the late four, final card today. Two turf and two on the dirt. 


In the Holy Bull, let's not forget Tiz the Law won the race last year and Audible did a couple of years back -- so the race can be a "one to watch" when assessing Kentucky Derby hopefuls. Here we go!  


RACE 9 -- FORWARD GAL STAKES -- GIII -- 100K -- SEVEN FURLONGS


7 -- ZAAJEL

2 -- THREE TIPSY  CHICKS

3 -- COMPETITIVE SPEED

6 -- LADY TRAVELER

(IF SCRATCHES OCCUR -- 8 -- JER'S JOY)


RACE 10 -- SWEETEST CHANT STAKES -- GIII -- 100K -- 1 MILE (TURF) 


6 -- DOMAIN EXPERTISE

4 -- CON LIMA

2 -- HONEY PANTS

8 -- DIRECTOR'S CUT

(IF SCRATCHES OCCUR -- 5 -- WHITE FOREST)


RACE 11 -- HOLY BULL -- GIII -- 200K -- 1-1/16TH MILE 


7 -- GREATEST HONOR

6 -- PRIME FACTOR

8 -- SITTING ON GO 

2 -- WILLIE BOI 

(IF SCRATCHES OCCUR -- 1 -- JIRAFALES) 


RACE 12 -- CLAIMING -- 35K -- ONE MILE (TURF) 


5 -- TUSK

6 -- TROUBLING MOOM

10 -- FIG JELLY

11 -- BLAMELESS 

(IF SCRATCHES OCCUR -- 4 -- FINANCIAL SYSTEM) 


THE PLAYS: 


I'm going to try a couple of Pick 3's today and a late Pick Four. 

In the Pick Threes: 

I'll start it out with all four picks in Race 9, followed by all four picks, plus my "scratch" pick in Race 10 and narrow it down to my top three in Race 11 -- Gretest Honor, Prime Factor and Sitting On Go. 

2,3,6,7/2,4 5,6.8/ 6,7,8

Cost for the .50 Pick 3:  $30 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try another Pick 3 starting in Race 10, with the five horses from my first Pick 3, go with the same three from Race 11 and go deep in Race 12 with my top four, plus adding in  4- Financial System and 8 - Harbor Master. 

2,4,5,6,8/ 6.7.8./4.5.6.8,10,11

Cost for this Pick3 :  $45

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'll also offer this Pick 4: 

2,3,6,7/2,4,5,6.8/ 6.7.8/ 4,5,6,10,11

Cost for the .50 cent Pick 4:  $150


That's puts me just a little over $200 for the day ($225) and gives me some nice options. I can afford to do it, since I'm still riding on my 2020 profits. Play 'em however you like,,,  Good luck today! 


paulie


No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.