She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Gulfstream Rainbow Pick 6 -- 5/9/20



We move away from Oaklawn today (they're done with their meet) and head south to Gulfstream. A tantalizing MANDATORY payout Rainbow Pick 6 presents itself, so I'm changing it up and have handicapped Races 7-12. 

Whether I'll play the pick 6 or not remains to be seen, but, what I've done is go through the six races and given my top four picks in each race. I do have a solid try at hitting it after the picks and, since I'm "playing on their money" -- in terms of profitability -- I may take a chance. The late Pick 4 is races 9-12, and that's a possibility. So is two Pick 3's (races 7-9 and races 10-12) 

Here we go: 


RACE 7 -- ALLOWANCE -- 55K -- FIVE FURLONGS -- TURF

3 -- FAST SCENE
1 -- AMERICAN TAP
10 -- COMPENSATE
5 -- FOOLISH HUMOR


RACE 8 -- CLAIMING -- 10K -- SIX FURLONGS -- DIRT

5 --LOUIE'S KINGDOM
8 -- RESERVENOTATTAINED
3 -- CAT GONE QUICK
4 -- WAR ACT


RACE 9 -- SUNSHINE FOREVER STAKES --  75K -- 1-1/16TH MILE -- TURF

9 -- SOCIAL PARANOIA
11 -- ADMISSION OFFICE
6 -- HALLIDAY
7 -- HAWKISH


RACE 10 -- OPTIONAL CLAIMING -- 25K -- 1 MILE -- TURF

6 -- BATTLE OF BLENHEIM
8 -- GRAY'S FABLE
3 -- SUBLIME APPEAL
5 -- HARBOR MASTER


RACE 11 -- OPTIONAL CLAIMING -- 16K -- SIX FURLONGS -- DIRT

3 -- TAP IT TO WIN
4 -- I'LL FIGHT DEMPSEY
7 -- HAUNTED BY THE MUSIC
1 -- SEPTEMBERTON


RACE 12 -- OPTIONAL CLAIMING -- 18K -- ONE MILE -- DIRT

3 -- PEPPI THE HUNTER
2 -- TRAPPEZOID
9 -- DEXTER ROAD
10 -- STARSHIP APOLLO


A FAIRLY INEXPENSIVE PICK 6 ticket I have considered:is below.  Remember, since it is a mandatory payout, syndicates and multi-player pools will be firing heavily at this one, since it does not rollover -- it ALL goes out today.  I've seen these pay 5 out of 6 in the past and who knows how high the payout total will get -- it's the track to play today, so it'll get a lot of attention. You can bet the six-race sequence for .20 cents...so here's a suggestion. 

Race 7 -- 1,3,5,10
Race 8 -- 5,8
Race 9 -- 6,9,11
Race 10 -- 6,8
Race 11 -- 3,4,7
Race 12 -- 2,3,9 

Cost:  $86.40

I'll also probably start out with a .50 cent Pick 3 also, that starts in race 7 and see how that does, in terms of my picks doing well,  before I decide on a Pick 4 that starts in race 9.


Good luck today and don't bet the mortgage on a mudder! 


paulie
xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.