She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Saturday results from Churchill


An interesting day two for the Churchill meet. 

In the late Pick 4, only one favorite got his picture taken, and what a promising one in Dennis' Moment, in the Iroquois Stakes, He toyed with the rest of the field. Watch this one, readers. 


I had 15 of my 16 picks break from the gate...British Idiom, was scratched in the Pocahontas. Out of those, I had three winners, two seconds and three thirds. That's a 53% in the money percentage. 

If you are a "numbers" player...the #2 post position produced three winners on the 11 race card. #4 had two winners and the post positions #1, #6, #7, #8, #10 and #11 one winner each.

A Pick 4 wager that fell apart in the ninth race with Portrait unable to close in the Pocahontas and  knock me out of the wager. Bye, bye $96 investment.  

A $2 across the board wager on all 15 of my runners cost $90. It returned $105.80, so a small profit there. 


paulie
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.