She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Sunday, September 22, 2019

SATURDAY 9-21-19 RESULTS FROM CHURCHILL


I tackled the late Pick 4 at Churchill Saturday and hit it. Because of a couple scratches in the last race, the cost dropped in half to play it ($64). It returned $166.95, on the 50 cent wager,  so that was a profitable play with abut a $100 profit. . 

Our tout on Blunt Force in the second race turned out O.K. as well. Although the Paul McGee runner didn't win, Ol' Blunt ran a strong second, surrendering the lead in the final 1/16th after forging to the lead in the stretch. The $2 pay out was $5.40 to place and $2.20 to show...so, for every $6 invested on a win, price and show bet -- you got a profit of $1.60 back. I ventured $20 to win, $30 to place and $50 to show and thought for a moment I was going to sweep the whole mutual return. I gladly accepted the $40 profit. We'll keep an eye on this runner. 

On the late Pick 4 sequence, the numbers: 

Out of the 14 runners we chose that broke from the gate in the four races, I scored four winners, two places and one show. A 50% "in the money" average. A $2 win, place and show on all 14 cost $84. I got back $84.10. 

Coufefe, the huge favorite in Race 10, toyed with the small field before drawing away in the stretch. Look out, BREEDERS CUP, she's coming to see you !!

Renaissance Frolic looked great in winning the 8th race as my third pick, Wasabi Girl was my top pick in the 9th race and ran down Josie, my second pick to win, and -- despite only having two horses in the 11th race, In Good Spirits got the win and Hey Kitten finished third.  

Play certain numbers? #6 hit the board in three of the four races. So did #3. #1 got two payouts out of the four races. 

paulie
xxxxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.