She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Friday, May 3, 2013


Oaks today. We have a full selection analysis over at Cardinal Couple

www.cardinalcouple.com


Thursday brought an end to Paulie's reign over Churchill. Didn't exactly "lose my shirt"...but my socks are missing. A fun day, though...in the Turf Club for the races, then to the "Post" (yes, I sang 'Gimme Three Steps) and finally Shenanigans. Sonja, Tommy Boy and I were worn out by 10 p.m. Even the St. Louis boys Vince and Alan were tired.

WE try again today. Infield today. Gotta have one afternoon of insanity. No rain!

Pics from yesterday...
A guy named Paul and some lady exchanged hats. Why? No clue..
Sonja and Tommy Boy lookin' GQ!
My lovely little dear!
Alan from St. Louis. A handicapping maniac!
Vince and Tommy Boy.
Sonja ready to punch me out while Tom watches another run second

Bartenders Angie and Christie. Love those two!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.