She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, April 22, 2023

4-22-23

 I regret to inform you that Paulie Picks will be taking this Saturday, April 22nd, off. An unforeseen health complication has me (Paulie) on the sidelines. 

I need a kidney, as my donor fell through. Any volunteers or if you want more donor information can contact Madelyn Hunt, who is the living donor coordinator at UofL's Trager Transplant Center. 

Call (502) 587-4358 (OPTION 5) or

email    madelyn.hunt@uoflhealth.org 

Any and All costs and appointments are picked up by my insurance. ...if you want to look in to being a donor. I'd love it if you wanted to donate to me, but there are others on the waiting list also. 

You have (2) kidneys. I have two that don't work. I'm not ready to depart this orb just yet and I will stress it again...I need a kidney. You can function just fine with one. My blood type is A+ , but blood type O will work just as well. 

Also, please read below:

How do I sign up to be an organ, eye, and tissue donor in Kentucky? Register your decision in the Donor Registry by: Saying “yes” to organ donation when you obtain or renew your driver's license or state identification card at the Circuit Court Clerk's Office. Going to RegisterMe.org


thanks...

Paul (Paulie) Sykes

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.