She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Saturday, June 18, 2022

CHURCHILL PICKS -- 6/18/22


Night racing tonight at the Twin Spires, which is probably a good thing, given the excessive heat we've had lately that cancelled Wednesday and Thursday Racing.  

Average fields tonight in the final four races --  but pretty evenly matched == so it could be a "big price" night. 

Here's what I got in Races 8-11. 


RACE 8

6 -- CONSPIRACY FACT 

3 -- WARRIOR JOHNY

1 -- CURLIN'S MALIBU

5 -- ACTIVE DUTY


RACE 9 

5 -- LORD DRAGON

9 -- PALACE COUP

1 -- CHANTRY FLATS

4 -- FROSTED GRACE


RACE 10 

9 -- TARABI

7 -- FAMED

2 -- ONTHEONESAND TWOS

4 -- CANCEL THIS


RACE 11 

10 -- LADY PELE

6 -- REPEALING

7 -- CLASSIC COYNE

6 -- ROYAL FLOWER


I'll keep an "eye out" for scratches and update as a can, 

JUST A NOTE FOR NEXT WEEK (6/25/22):

There will be no Paulie Picks next Saturday. My schedule has me busy all day. I hope to return to posting Paulie's Picks on July 2nd (7/2/22)


Good luck today,

paulie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.