She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Monday, August 13, 2012

Welcome to the blog

.
DANCING MADLY BACKWARD

Welcome to the blog! I've created this site to cover subjects that aren't usable for my other website...Cardinal Couple. The link for Cardinal Couple is below. It's about women's sports at the University of Louisville.

Cardinal Couple


I'm honestly not sure where I'm going with this second site and how often I'll actually be on it. It may cover some men's sports, local topics, music or whatever is on my mind on a particular day. 

You'll just have to check back and see. 

If you came here from paulsykes.com, thank you! It was one hell of an ordeal for me to get that name in my control again. Thanks to Marilyn at The Wizard of OS...it's under my control again. 

Any of you who are interested in advertising consulting please send me an e-mail at the address below: 

Paul Sykes Advertising

 If you have a business, organization or group and would like a frank, honest an unbiased opinion on how effective your current advertising campaign is and some ideas and suggestions on how to get the most "bang for your buck" with your ad dollars...give me a try. Paul Sykes Advertising Consulting is inexpensive and we're looking at your campaign as a neutral third party....not someone trying to win your account. 

So, thanks for stopping by to check this venture out. We'll see you soon with a new entry.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.