She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Friday, April 30, 2021

CHURCHILL DOWNS RESULTS 4/29/21

Thurby, or Thursday at Churchill,  turned out to be a day where the favorites held court. I looked at the Late Pick 4 (Races 8-11), nothing over 5/2 saw the winner's circle. 

I gave you 16 horses to look at in the four races and had three winners, four seconds and three third.  That's a 83% "in the money" percentage.  I filled 10 of the 12 "payable slots" for that same 83% success rate. 


RACE 8 --  SET PIECE (5/2) got to the wire first. I had SNAPPER SINCLAIR (2nd) and GRAY"S FABLE (3rd) in my picks. The two I really like SAYYAAT and CAPTIVATING MOON probably didn't care for the wet turf conditions

RACE 9 -- SKINNY DIP was the winner and I had hin at 1-1 odds. BREAK CURFEW chased him home for second and PRIMACY finished third. I picked all three. 

RACE 10 -- INTO MYSTIC (5/2) took the Unbridled Sidney Stakes and CHANGE OF CONTROL ran second. I had both picks in my selections. 

RACE 11 -- LEMON AND DIEM (2-1) looked the best and got to the winners circle. NO OBLIGATION finished second and BOLD ADVENTURE crossed third. I had all three of those in my picks. 

The Late PICK 4 returned $69.65 on the .50 cent wager. 


****************I'll be back later this morning with ny OAKS DAY selections**************


paulie  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.