She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

She's a Handicapper now..and I'm saying "Champagne, Anyone?"

Friday, May 6, 2022

DERBY -- 5/7/22 -- SATURDAY CHURCHILL DOWNS


HAPPY DERBY DAY !!!


 Friday recap. On the 13 race card, I had 10 winners, 10 places and five shows. That's a 46% "in the money' number out of the total horses selected and 25 for 39 was a 64% filling of the payable spots. I'll take it !.

Betting wise, you know how I roll if you've followed the site. I play .50 Pick 4's with four horses in each leg. $128 per wager. I played four of them yesterday. Cost me $512. I got back a total of $1106. 

I'M NOT TRYING TO INFLUENCE YOU ON HOW TO BET, OF COURSE...but I get people ask me how I bet my picks, so...there it is. As I say, play 'em however you like. It's important to note that Friday's success doesn't mean I'll clean up on Saturday -- but, I had a profitable Keeneland meet and (so far) Churchill meet, and I'm "ahead for the year"  playing the Florida tracks and Oaklawn before they arrived in Kentucky...so why go changing? 


SATURDAY 


********UPDATED 8:15 AM*********

 

RACE 1

7 -- WARRIOR JONNY

10 - LOGICO

9 -- CONGRESSMAN

13 --  MONTOUK POINT 

NOTE: 14 -- GASOLINE DID GET IN THE RACE. I DID NOT FIGURE HE WOULD, BUT HE'LL FIGURE IN ANY WAGERING I MIGHT DO. NO PICK 4 HERE, THOUGH...FIRST ONE IS RACE 2. 


RACE 2 

4 -- SURFER DUDE

8 -- OSBOURNE

6 -- GREAT ESCAPE

2 -- STAYED IN FOR HALF


RACE 3

8 -- TALKING BOOK

7 -- FINAL BELLE

9 -- QUEEN BOURBON

3 -- LADY ROCKSTAR


RACE 4 

6 -- CREATIVE MINISTER

2 -- BYE BYE BOBBY

12 -- EMIRATES ROAD

1a -- VARATTI  (scratched) 

1 --  MCLAREN VALE


RACE 5

8 -- SPEAK OF THE DEVIL

5 -- WAKANAKA

6 -- LADY SPEIGHTSTOWN

7 -- IN ITALIAN


RACE 6 

2 -- SHARED SENSE

7 -- SOUTH BEND

4 -- DREAM SHAKE

10 -- MAJOR FED (scratched)

11 -- NECKER ISLAND


RACE 7

5 -- JACK CHRISTOPHER

11 -- MY PRANKSTER

1 -- MAJOR GENERAL

3 -- PAPPACAP


RACE 8 

2 -- JUST ONE TIME

4 -- KIMARI

6 -- BELL'S THE ONE

7 -- EDGEWAY


RACE 9

5 -- BAINIKHEV

7 -- SY DOG

2 -- MAIN EVENT

11 -- DOWAGIAC CHIEF

* I'll also add 9 -- STOLEN BASE -- into the mix. For all wagers. Got a tip on him*


RACE 10

1 -- ALPHA WEST

3 -- JACKIE'S WARRIOR

6 -- PREVALENCE

5 -- REINVESTMENT RISK


RACE 11

6 -- SHIRL'S SPEIGHT

8 -- ADHAMO

1 -- IVAR  (scratched)

4 -- TRIBHUVAN

5 -- MIRA MISSION


RACE 12  (DERBY)

3 -- EPICENTER

1 -- MO DONEGAL

10 -- ZANDON

5 -- SMILE HAPPY


RACE 13

9 -- MILITARIST

3 -- LIFE IS GOOD

11 -- LAUGHING BOY

7 -- STORM THE COURT


RACE 14

11 -- STROBE

12 -- BOURBON HEIST

6 -- MASTER OF ARMS

3 -- LUDWIG


I'll update Saturday morning with any scratches and/or changes. 

Play 'em however you like and Good Luck ! 


paulie




 






No comments:

Post a Comment

We recently opened up the site to comments. You know the rules...keep it clean, no bots or spam and don't trash anyone. It's provisional...if it gets stupid, I'll shut down the comments again.